Valid from Saturday, 19 March 2022 through Saturday, 02 April 2022.
The current state ordinance of Schleswig-Holstein allows us to continue to open our Holiday and Resort Park Weissenhäuser Strand and ***Strandhotel. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
General hygiene measures and information
- Prior to your arrival, all frequently used surfaces in your booked accommodation have been disinfected and the room(s) well-ventilated.
- The mask mandate apply at all attractions.
- You will be responsible for adhering to all other hygiene and social-distancing measures during the duration of your stay.
- Our guest services staff is well-equipped to thoroughly clean and disinfect all public areas. All surfaces, such as touchscreens, tables, chairs, door handles, etc. are disinfected on a regular basis.
- A Covid-19 (corona virus) infection will lead to an immediate departure. This must be coordinated with the pertinent public health office. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
Restaurants and catering services
- In all indoor and outdoor dining locations, masks may only be removed in fixed or marked seating or standing areas.
- Table reservations must be made either online or by phonein advance. Making a reservation at the restaurant is not possible.
- Feel free to use our take-away service and pick-up your pre-ordered food and beverages from the respective restaurant.
Mandatory use of masks
- All guests are required to wear a medical face mask in the following areas:
- In all public areas, such as Dünengalerie, hotel lobby, hallways, stairways, lifts, lavatories.
- When visiting all indoor attractions, such as Adventure Jungle Land and the Heimspiel Arcade.
- Inside all restaurants.
- During body-related treatments (for example, cosmetic treatments, massages, wellness treatments)
- Approved masks include medical masks (DIN EN 14683:2019-10) or FFP2 masks (DIN EN 149:2001) as well as KN95/N95 masks. Cloth masks or self-made masks are not permitted.
- All of our employees wear approved face masks when communicating with and serving our guests.
- Children under the age of six are exempt from the mask mandate as well as persons who have a valid medical certificate.
- If possible, please use contactless forms of payment.
- You can still pay cash if required.
- Paymentat the on-site test centre is only possible using an EC (debit) or credit card. When booking your test appointment online, payment may only be made using PayPal.
- If you feel ill in any way or have had contact with an infected person within the last fourteen days, please stay at home for your own protection as well as for the protection of those around you. Furthermore, please consult a doctor.
- A guest infected with the corona virus (COVID-19) will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Their departure from the hotel must be coordinated with the competent public health department. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed
- Our terms and conditions for cancellations are included and can be found on our website.
- If you do not agree with the applicable hygiene and social-distancing guidelines, you can either cancel your reservation or rebook at no extra charge. If you rebook to a different travel period, extra costs may be incurred. A rebooking is always subject to availability.
- Due to the applicable hygiene and social-distancing guidelines, we do not provide any rebates or discounts.
An essential part of your booking is the agreement to adhere to all prescribed and designated hygiene guidelines. Once you have entered the premises of the Holiday and Resort Park Weissenhäuser Strand, you agree to the regulations listed above. Our employees are authorised to remind you to comply with the measures. In the event of non-compliance with these measures, we are obliged to ask you to return immediately to your place of residence in accordance with the competent public health department. In such a case, you will be responsible for the organisation of your return trip and will be responsible for all related costs incurred.
We will continue to provide updates regarding the latest information and most recent developments via our homepage www.weissenhaeuserstrand.de and through our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
Thank you for your understanding.
Your Weissenhäuser Strand Team
Holiday park: Check-in time begins at 5:00 p.m.; check-out by 10:00 a.m.
Four-star Strandhotel: Check-in time begins at 3:00 p.m.; check-out by 11:00 a.m.
The use of the recreational facilities is possible before checking in to and after checking out of the room or apartment.
Holiday park: daily from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; extended on high volume days
Four-star Strandhotel: 24 hours a day
Your key will be deposited in the four-star Strandhotel.
Ja, Frühstück oder Halbpension können unsere Ferienwohnungs- und Ferienhausgäste dazubuchen. Aktuelle Informationen und Preise finden Sie hier.
Frühstück wird serviert von 07:00 - 11:00 Uhr.
Abendessen wird serviert von 18:00 - 21:00 Uhr.
Ja, unsere Gäste können auch einen Hotelservice aufbuchen. Bitte wenden Sie sich hierzu direkt vor Ort an unsere Kollegen am Service Point.
Enthalten ist eine Sichtreinigung der Ferienwohnung / des Ferienhauses (Sanitärreinigung, Leeren der Mülleimer, Staubwischen auf leeren Flächen, Betten richten, bei Bedarf Bettwäschewechsel, Reinigung des Fußboden) und der Handtuchwechsel.
Preis: 15,00€ pro Hotelservice.
The first set of bed linens and towels is included. We recommend you to bring bathing towels with you.
A baby package is available free of charge upon request.
A baby cot costs €4 per night.
A baking oven and a dishwasher are only available in our "Am Wald" and "An der Düne 75 m²" apartments.
Yes, these are both included in the price.
Prices begin at €9 (per hour)
For children who must be overseen by our staff, the KIDZ Club charges € 2 per hour and per child.
Dünenbad is free for guests of the four-star Strandhotel.
Apartment guests pay € 9 for 2 hours and € 12 for an all-day pass.
Subtropisches Badeparadies: open daily from 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Abenteuer Dschungelland: open daily from 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Information is subject to change.
Travel season A: €10.00 (per stay/person)
Travel season B: €14.00 (per stay/person)
Travel season C: With the Mega Tropenticket you'll only pay a one-time fee of €33.00 and will receive daily admission to Abenteuer Dschungelland and 3 hours of free admission to Sübtropische Badeparadies (not including use of sauna).
Children ages 4 and under are free.
Visitor's tax according to the statutes of the municipality of Wangels.
Visitor's tax 2022 per day per person
- 01.01. - 31.05. €1.10
- 01.06. - 31.08. €2.30
- 01.09. - 31.12. €1.10
- Children ages 0–17 free
Visitor's tax 2023 per day per person
01.01.2023 until 31.05.2023
- Children from 4 years up to and including 17 years: €0.40
- Adults from 18 years: €0.80
01.06.2023 until 31.08.2023
- Children from 4 years up to and including 17 years: €0.90
- Adults from 18 years: €1.70
01.09.2023 until 31.12.2023
- Children from 4 years up to and including 17 years: €0.40
- Adults from 18 years: €0.80
We accept cash (euro currency), EC (debit) card and/or credit card (MasterCard and Visa) and smartphone.
At the Holiday and Resort Park Weissenhäuser Strand, you can pay using your smartphone.
- In order to make payments using your smartphone, you will either need a credit card or a mobile contract as well as the corresponding app on your smartphone.
- To make payment, swipe the smartphone containing a near-field communication (NFC) function a few inches above the reader located at the till and the payment is processed.
- Other providers require you to scan the displayed QR code at the card reader located at the till. In some other cases, a code is displayed. This code must subsequently be scanned by the cashier.
If you have any questions, please ask one of our employees.
Parking is available to our hotel and resort park guests at no charge.
The transfer costs about €5 per person (ages 4 and over). Booking until 12:00 p.m. of the previous day at the reception/information desk. There is of course no extra charge for baggage handling.
Nein, das Rauchen ist in den Ferienwohnungen und Ferienhäusern sowie auf den Balkonen nicht gestattet.
Sollten Sie in einer Unterkunft rauchen, behalten wir uns vor, Ihnen die zusätzliche Reinigung in Rechnung zu stellen.
Haben Sie Fragen, benötigen Sie etwas oder brauchen Sie Hilfe, dann kommen Sie zum unserem Service Point auf dem Dorfplatz. Unsere Kollegen helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.
Sie sind täglich von 9:00 bis 20:00 Uhr für Sie da.
Ja, am Dorfplatz gibt es einen Waschsalon mit Waschmaschinen und Trocknern.
Eine Wäsche kostet 2 € (2 x 1€-Stück).
Free WiFi is available in the hotel lobby, Dschungelland, WaWaCo, in the Dünengalerie and in the holiday apartments.
No, grilling is not allowed in the accommodations or on the balconies of the bungalows, apartments and penthouses.
Ja, bitte kommen Sie zur Versendung Ihrer Post an unsere Poststation an der Information / Check-in.
Karten, Briefe, Pakete und Koffer können direkt an die Poststation am Weissenhäuser Strand versendet werden. Nutzen Sie dazu die folgende Lieferadresse:
No, this is not possible.
- Bei den Buchstaben B und H zahlt der Gast den regulären Eintrittspreis für das Subtropische Badeparadies und das Abenteuer Dschungelland. Die Begleitperson hat freien Eintritt.
- Rollstuhlfahrer zahlen 5,00 € Eintritt ins Abenteuer Dschungelland.
Herr Dr. med. Lutz Stöve
Oldenburg in Holstein
Schauenburger Str. 13
23758 Oldenburg in Holstein
Telefon: 04361 4005