The Subtropische Badeparadies (Subtropical Aqua Park) is now bigger and better! A special new highlight is the wave pool, which holds 470,000 litres of water. Pack up your swimming gear now and head off into the waves! Whether you are young or old, everyone will have a great time. While soaking in the wonderful ambience, you can experience a lot and relax at the same time.
A special highlight is the Wave Pool with 470,000 litres of water. Whether big or small waves – everything is possible. Due to the sophisticated technology, the Wave Pool is always in operation. With the exception of the summertime (every hour, the waves take a 15-minute break), you can romp in the waves at any time.
Our wide variety fast and thrilling slides offer exhilaration for all ages! 214 m Tube slide +++ 156 m Effect slide +++ 70 m Turbo slide +++ 3-lane wave slide
"Aqua Racer" – the promising name of the latest generation of slides. The starting point for this spectacular slide is a two-lane starting box. The slide is suitable for both young and old. Whether sliding in a single or double tube; whether starting one after the other or side by side, the "Aqua Racer" is the Formula One of the sliding circuit.
The race starts in a 2.50-metre wide, oval tube at a height of about 15 metres. But be careful! The diameter of the slide decreases to a circular 1.50 metres. When the time comes, who is in the lead? Because from here on out the race is no longer side by side, but one after the other! The slide run continues downhill through turns and straight-aways, through wide and tight sections, sometimes easy, sometimes at breakneck speed, until the run ends after 214 metres.
"On your mark, get set, go!" Our three-lane wave slide is perfectly suited to race against the clock (or the person sliding on the next track) as you slide down its 35-metre long track. Its a ton of fun – and just like all of the other attractions, it's perfectly suited for the whole family.
"Water World" – also the promising name of our second Germany premier; an expansive area of water fountains that invite visitors to enjoy the many water-themed attractions laid out across an area of over 400 m².
Via pathways and alleyways, you'll have lots to discover as you ascend three storeys. Geysers, water cannons and conveyors are only some of the many highlights. Three adventure slides were integrated into Water World and above all of them (at a height of over 10 metres) rises a bucket holding 1,600-litres of water. Every few minutes the bucket is emptied onto the visitors below. There won't be a dry eye left in the house and the joy in the children's eyes will say it all.
60° Sauna with dress code
Subtropisches Feeling: Laufen Sie durch den warmen Regen und genießen Sie unsere wohltuende Regenwalddusche im Subtropischen Badeparadies.
Badespaß für unsere kleinen Gäste.
- Upon entering the premises, each visitor accepts these house and bathing rules.
- All admission tickets lose their validity once the guest has left the premises.
- The valid prices are displayed separately. The rates for additional time or supplemental charges are also shown.
- An admission ticket does not include participation in a free additional programme or event. It also does not guarantee the use of a chair or lounger. Access is only granted during the posted business hours; all unlawful entry into the facility will be prosecuted.
- Unauthorized persons are prohibited from entering the technical, cash desk, staff member, and supervisory rooms.
- Due to safety reasons, some areas of the Subtropical Aqua Park are subject to video surveillance. The recordings will only be checked in suspicious cases. The recordings are provided to ensure the security and protection of the guests’ property, as well as the property of the Subtropical Aqua Park. During high-frequency periods or during school holidays, Weissenhäuser Strand GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to limit the daily admission (for hotel guests) in the Aqua Park to 3 hours.
- Furthermore, the facility management can fully or partially limit access to the Aqua Park at any time (e.g., due to operational issues, renovation work or audits). For this reason, claims against the operator or the reduction of the paid admission fee are excluded. If parts of the premises are inaccessible due to filming, events or courses, then guests do not have the right to receive a refund or a reimbursement of the admission price.
- Guests must electronically close their locker themselves. They must also ensure that the locker is locked and must keep their electronic wrist bands in a safe place. Loss of the wrist band will lead to an €8 fine as well as payment of the maximum accrued value of €50; for children €10. Here, too, parents are responsible for their children.
- We shall assume no liability and provide no compensation for items lost or misplaced in public rooms or wardrobe lockers.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own food to the premises. Food and drinks are only permitted in the restaurant/snack bar area. Alcoholic beverages are limited to three per guest.
- Glass or glass-like containers are not permitted in the swimming areas. The containers/glasses provided at the restaurant or snack bar must be left there.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Aqua Park. This includes e-cigarettes.
- Guests are not permitted to bring or use musical instruments, audio devices or televisions.
- Guests must refrain from all activity that counteracts good behaviour and the maintaining of safety, peace and order.
- Taking pictures or filming using a cell phone or camera is only permitted with the express consent of the person being filmed. Taking pictures or filming is forbidden in the sauna area. The guest consents that pictures taken within the scope of a marketing campaign of Weissenhäuser Strand GmbH & Co KG will be saved and may be used for online or offline advertising purposes. This declaration of consent can be revoked in writing.
- Bags and suitcases that can be rolled are not permitted in wet areas.
- Children under the age of 10 may only enter the Aqua Park when accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Children will not be monitored by the employees of the Aqua Park; parents or guardians must actively monitor their children and not leave them unattended.
- Persons with infectious skin rashes, open wounds or infectious diseases as well as unclean or conspicuously under the influence of alcohol are not admitted or may be expelled from the facility without reimbursement.
- Every guest that uses the facilities is obligated to take a shower before entering the swimming area. Soaps or other body lotions and creams must not be used outside of the shower area.
- Only proper bathing attire is permitted inside the Aqua Park; t-shirts or pants longer than knee length, jeans, etc. are not permitted. Burkinis must be made of stretch-free swimsuit material. We are not liable for damage caused to bathing suits or clothing made of synthetic materials, which may be damaged when sliding.
- Every guest must be aware of the increased risk of accidents in indoor pools or swimming areas caused by wet floor surfaces. Therefore, special caution is required in all guest areas and non-slip bathing shoes should always be worn outside the pools.
- Jumping or pushing others into the water from the edge of the pool endangers guests and is therefore not permitted.
- Hard throwing objects (tennis balls, leather balls, Frisbees, etc.) and flippers are dangerous and must therefore not be used. In addition, air mattresses and inflatable water toys are also prohibited.
- Climbing on the rock faces and running in the swimming area are not permitted.
- Non-swimmers must stay in the wave pool located in the non-swimmer area. For small children, non-swimmers and unsafe swimmers it is compulsory to carry a safely secured swimming aid in the water area and in the area around the pool. Swimming aids include water wings, life vests, Schloris arm rings, and an abdominal belt. This serves the safety of your children.
- The slides may only be used by persons who are physically able to meet the requirements.
- Proper attire is required when using the sauna located near the wave pool and steam bath. The sauna may only be used with a large towel that serves as a seat cushion.
- There are not enough loungers for every guest. Reserving loungers or chairs by placing a towel, handbag or other objects on them is not permitted. If any such object is used for this purpose, these may be removed at the discretion of a staff member or upon request by other guests.
- The use of all equipment as well as the sporting equipment is done so at one’s own risk.
- Please always return lost-and-found items to the staff members on duty.
- If used by schools, clubs or other organisations, the teacher or group leader must assume full supervision. He or she is responsible for the compliance with the house and bathing rules.
- Visitors who repeatedly or seriously contravene the provisions of the house and bathing rules can be expelled from the swimming facility.
- If a guest is expelled from the facility, no refund is given.
- The posted information and the instructions provided by the personnel must be followed.
Requests, suggestions and complaints are received by the supervisory staff or the management. For some special events, a deviation from the house and bathing rules may be permitted.
Last update: December, 2022