Extraordinary culinary moments to savour in a maritime brewery
Please consider that the reservation confirmations are not processed automatically, but manually by our employees. Therefore, please understand that the confirmation of your reservation will only be processed at the earliest 5 days prior to the reservation date. Furthermore, we would like to ask you to adhere to the following parameters:
- The table must be reserved at least 2 hours in advance.
- Please only book one time slot per guest and per visit.
- Please arrive at the restaurant no later than five minutes before the beginning of your time slot.
- Please understand that we may give your table to other guests if you arrive more than 10 minutes later than your reserved time slot, since a late arrival will have an effect on all subsequent reservations.
- Your dog is also welcome to join you in the restaurant. Please include this information when making your reservation. For legal reasons, dogs are not permitted in restaurants that offer a buffet. In order to offer you a table, we require this information in advance when you are making your reservation.
- Please understand that reservations that are not cancelled will be listed as a “no-show”. Accumulating 5 no-shows may have an effect on your future reservations.
- Please understand that only reservations available in the system with the respective times are considered to be valid reservations. Any other agreements are not valid.
Would you like to enjoy a special selection of delicious à la carte food in a pleasant atmosphere with friends or family? At “Heimisch”, you’ve come to right place!
The restaurant is located directly next to the Buffet-Restaurant Möwenbräu in the Dünengalerie and offers you moments of culinary indulgence. Here you can discover a diverse range of regionally-inspired, upscale German cuisine as well as freshly prepared seafood dishes. Our wide selection of beverages completes our offer.
We look forward to welcoming you.