Strange landscapes, tropical climate and exotic animals – doesn't that sound like a holiday at Weissenhäuser Strand? If you said yes – then look forward to an exciting adventure at our Jungle Adventure Land!
Across an area of more than 6,000 m², adventurers and pathfinders of all ages will experience unforgettable moments in the green jungle. Caymans, snakes, lizards, turtles and many other exotic jungle inhabitants are waiting for courageous explorers to discover them.
However, the secret stars of our adventure kingdom are most certainly the oriental small-clawed otters. The funny, exuberant little animals are always happy to greet new guests. Their tireless playing keeps the entire jungle on its toes.
But that's definitely not all!
Our newest attraction at Jungle Adventure Land offers lots of fun for the whole family: Europe's largest ball pool! Dive directly into the "sea" consisting of 300,000 colourful balls!
Explore the forbidden temple with its labyrinths, burial chamber and an interactive pirate cinema. Or visit the "El Dorado" and pan for gold, thereby likely succumbing to a glistening gold rush.
Aside from its exotic animal and adventure world, Jungle Adventure Land also offers another absolute must-see highlight: our unique rope garden! Both beginner and advanced climbers will be challenged by our amazing course. The rope garden has 16 different courses to test your strength and ability. Various degrees of difficulty enable children and adults to test themselves and each other – a climbing adventure for children of all ages!
Experience leisure time fun for the whole family in a unique jungle and adventure kingdom.
Dear guests, please observe the rules for using the orange Dschungelland admission armband with an electronic admissionchip:
- The armband must be worn visible during your entire visit in Dschungelland as documentation for valid admission
- The staff is allowed to ask you to present your armband by random checks
- If the armband is lost a new admission fee must be paid
- Any forwarding to third parties is not permitted
We thank you for your understanding and wish you an amusing and enjoyable visit to Dschungelland
- Weissenhäuser Strand WM-Tor im Abenteuer Dschungelland
2014 World Cup Final "The unforgotten goal"
Become a World Cup hero!
You take a step forward and suddenly you are back in the middle of the action. Walk down the players‘ tunnel and listen to the sound of the cheering fans: what lies in front of you is the path taken by the German National Team on their way to the 2014 World Cup Final.
Click here and read more
- Weissenhäuser Strand Bällebad im Abenteuer Dschungelland
Look forward to enjoying a ton of fun with your entire family. Europe's largest ball pool in Jungle Adventure Land is the newest attraction in our resort park. Come visit us and take a dive into the "sea" of 250,000 colourful balls!
In the Dschungelrestaurant or in the Hapa Hapa, you will have enough opportunity to re-energize and be ready for the next round of fun and even more expeditions into the jungle.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Tiere im Abenteuer Dschungelland
Watch cayman, snakes, lizards, goannas, turtles, frogs and insects in natural habitats, some in open terrariums embedded in huge rock caverns. The reptiles and insects are waiting for you to discover them. Learn something about the exotic habitats and the habits of these both diurnal and nocturnal creatures.
The secret stars of Dschungelland are surely are playful oriental small-clawed otters. They'll make your heart beat a little bit faster. These active and cute animals love showing visitors what the life of an otter is like. After visiting Otterland, your children will most certainly have a new favourite animal!
- Weissenhäuser Strand Spiegellabyrinth Abenteuer Dschungelland
Since May 2014 in Abenteuer Dschungelland at Weissenhäuser Strand, little agents are playing "Maze Mission" – the laser game made in Germany. Maze Mission is an interactive laser tag game in maze format and it has really shaken up the jungle.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Verbotener Tempel im Abenteuer Dschungelland
Intrude into the secrets of the forbidden temple world! Located deep within the jungle, you will find mysterious rooms and adventurous pathways. Collect all of your courage and dare to enter the forbidden temple!
- Weissenhäuser Strand Verbotener Tempel im Abenteuer Dschungelland
Lying secluded in the heart of the jungle city – deep within the forbidden temple – you will stumble upon the burial chamber. Only the bravest explorers will dare to go inside! Real adventurers have no fear.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Hochseilklettergarten im Abenteuer Dschungelland
The enormous indoor jungle rope garden offers a challenge to all thrill-seekers. Various levels of difficulty make it possible for children and adults to measure their abilities. Here, real courage and determination are in demand!
Notice: Climbing is only permissible using proper footwear. From 9 years, minimum size 1.10 m.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Kletterwand im Abenteuer Dschungelland
Climbing walls with varying degrees of difficulty are a centre of attraction for active children and adults. Well secured you will be able to safely ascend the rock faces of the jungle kingdom. Here, you'll need balance, courage and endurance.
Notice: Climbing is only permissible using proper footwear.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Kinder im Abenteuer Dschungelland
In Balu City, your children can play and romp around to their heart's content. Ball cannons, endless climbing areas with more than 100 areas to play means boredom has no chance.
Adjacent to Balu City, you will find our restaurant area. Here you can have a cup of coffee or enjoy a small snack while your children have fun.
- Weissenhäuser Strand Spiegellabyrinth im Abenteuer Dschungelland
- Upon entering the premises, each visitor recognises the provisions of these House Rules.
- Tickets for the one-time visit lose their validity upon leaving the facility.
- Bringing and consuming food or beverages in the facility is prohibited. Eating and drinking is only permitted in the food court areas.
- The use of the facilities as well as the sporting and gaming equipment is performed at your own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- The containers received at the counter must be left in the food court area.
- No liability or replacement is assumed for any lost items.
- Please return all found items to the information desk.
- Upon the use by school classes, associations or other organisations, the teacher or group leader must assume the full responsibility for their group. He or she is responsible for ensuring that the group adheres to the House Rules.
- Guests who repeatedly or seriously violate the House Rules can be expelled from the facility.
- In case a guest is expelled from the facility, the price of admission is not reimbursed.
- The notice boards and the instructions provided by the supervisory personnel must be followed.
- Pets are not allowed.
Have fun at Abenteuer Dschungelland!
Last updated: October 2017