This is likely the most action-packed attraction at Weissenhäuser Strand where both beginners and seasoned professionals get their money's worth. Therefore, it is no wonder then that WaWaCo has developed into a real insider tip amongst wakeboarders.
More information: +49 (0)4361 55 2755.
Is this your first time on a board? Then you have a few options available for learning how to waterski or wakeboard. Our team will provide you with specific instructions as well as helpful tips so that you will soon be able to enjoy your first few rounds. For an even quicker path to success, watch our informative videos for first-time riders.
Our Little Bro enables all beginners to get started and to easily and quickly learn how to use waterskis. This way, you can take your first steps gliding across the water undisturbed and far off from the traffic at the larger course. Once the skiers have learned how to safely start, then there is nothing standing between them and taking a turn on the big waterski ropeway. Our expert personnel would love to advise you on site regarding our taster and beginner courses.
For experienced aquatic sports enthusiasts, the Little Bro offers the possibility of practising various tricks and inverts. In a special training modus referred to as the "Open Loop", the course ends are cornered at 180° whereby the skiers can navigate the course continuously without letting go of the lift.
You and your friends can also rent Little Bro and therefore can enjoy some waterskiing fun amongst yourselves! A fantastic experience for groups, children's birthdays, or even as a company team-building event.
Wakeboard im WaWaCo am Weissenhäuser Strand
- Upon entering the park, each visitor recognises the provisions of the rules governing the premises.
- Each visitor must behave in such a manner that integrity and morals are ensured as well as quiet, safety and order are retained. Every disruption or disturbance of other visitors must be refrained from.
- A notification of the opening times of the water ski run will be published on the website and a notice provided at the cable. Depending on the weather, the management or the authorised staff members reserve the right to shorten or extend the opening hours. Any claims stemming from this cannot be made as a result.
- The terms and conditions of business for the use of the water ski park are posted by the cash desk. These are binding and must be adhered to. Another notification or duty to inform through our employees is not required.
- Consuming food and beverages that have been brought onto the premises is prohibited in the restaurants or adjoining terraces.
- Glass or porcelain containers are not allowed.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times! Dogs must only stay on the main path and in the restaurant area. Any violation of this policy can lead to being expelled from the park.
- Please return all found items to the staff.
- All guests of WaWaCo use the entire park including the water ski lift and the other equipment (playground, volleyball court, etc.) at their own risk.
- All staff instructions must be followed.
- For personal injury caused by accidents, the park is only liable if gross negligence or wilful intent can be demonstrated.
- The park is not liable for the loss of clothing or other accessories or objects.
- All guests are liable for damages caused by their own negligence.
Last updated: October 2017