Dear Waterskiing and Wakeboarding Guests,
The current state regulations allow us to open our WaWaCo facilities, however this is subject to certain conditions. Since we are dealing with everyone’s most essential asset – their health – we kindly ask you to adhere to the following rules. Please take the information seriously so that we can provide these recreational activities for you in the long term.
- You are required to wear a face mask while in the WaWaCo building incl. the WC facilities.
- The number of guests permitted is pursuant with the social distancing guidelines.
- We ask you to make cash-free payments.
- All sports activities must be contact-free.
- At the starting area as well as other locations subject to longer waiting times, all required safety distances have been indicated on the floor. These must be adhered to.
- There is no physical assistance provided at the starting area.
- The rental equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- The use of the sanitary facilities will be determined in accordance with the requirements of the authorities.
- The general stay on the premises is regulated in accordance with the regulations for public areas (distance regulations are clearly marked on the floor).
- At important points on the premises, information regarding the protective measures and rules of conduct is clearly visible.
Thank you for your understanding and for adhering to the rules and regulations.
Your WaWaCo team
Last update: 6 July 2020