The 2G+ provision applies to all visiting guests
- Fully vaccinated persons (beginning on the 15th day after the second shot) must present their digital vaccination card/certificate upon arrival.
- Recovered persons are required to furnish a certificate of recovery (either in digital form or as a hard copy). The certificate must be at least 28 days old, but not older than 3 months.
- Children under the age of seven and students who are still minors are exempt from this obligation.
- Guests who – due to a medical condition – are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, must present the appropriate medical certificate as well as a valid test result taken on the day of arrival.
- Students who are still minors must present a valid test result taken on the day of arrival or must present the school certificate (in either digital form or as a hard copy) that states that they are regularly tested twice a week as part of a binding school safety concept.