Save time. Use our quick check-in and begin your holiday sooner.
What does quick check-in mean to you?
- You will not have to deal with long waiting times at the reception, since we already have all required data on hand.
- Upon arrival, you will receive an envelope containing all essential information and after signing in you can continue on to your room.
What requirements do I need to fulfil to use quick check-in?
- You made your reservation over the phone, by e-mail or on our homepage.
- You filled-in the quick check-in form and mailed it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Insofar as we have your e-mail address on record, you will receive an e-mail from us about 6 weeks prior to your arrival. You can also request the form by calling +49 4361 55 40
- The reservation costs including all additional services and visitor's tax must be paid in full at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Your arrival time should be between 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. In our information building, we have opened a quick check-in counter for you. We also have a quick check-in "drive in" that is seasonally open in the parking lot. Please follow the street signs.