Extraordinary culinary moments to savour in a maritime brewery
Please consider that the reservation confirmations are not processed automatically, but manually by our employees. Therefore, please understand that the confirmation of your reservation will only be processed at the earliest 5 days prior to the reservation date. Furthermore, we would like to ask you to adhere to the following parameters:
- The table must be reserved at least 2 hours in advance.
- Please only book one time slot per guest and per visit.
- Please arrive at the restaurant no later than five minutes before the beginning of your time slot.
- Please understand that we may give your table to other guests if you arrive more than 10 minutes later than your reserved time slot, since a late arrival will have an effect on all subsequent reservations.
- Your dog is also welcome to join you in the restaurant. Please include this information when making your reservation. For legal reasons, dogs are not permitted in restaurants that offer a buffet. In order to offer you a table, we require this information in advance when you are making your reservation.
- Please understand that reservations that are not cancelled will be listed as a “no-show”. Accumulating 5 no-shows may have an effect on your future reservations.
- Please understand that only reservations available in the system with the respective times are considered to be valid reservations. Any other agreements are not valid.
In a relaxing atmosphere, the Möwenbräu invites you to relax and enjoy. Our guests are particularly fond of our buffet-style restaurant. You can either book the breakfast buffet or add half-board to your stay. Even our day guests and guests without half-board are welcome to enjoy the buffet.
Our tip: be certain to try our breakfast buffet for late risers, which begins every morning at 11 a.m. The buffet offers a wide variety of tasty delicacies. Whether rolls or bread, cheese, cold cuts, honey or jam; whether tea or free coffee specialities such as a freshly brewed coffee or cappuccino — we have something to suit every taste. A special buffet highlight is the omelette station.
In the evening, look forward to our topic-based buffet, which features a new topic every day. At our live-cooking station, you can watch while we prepare your favourite culinary dish or one of our own specialities. We’ve even made sure to cater to our smallest guests. At our themed buffets, children will find their own section with child-friendly specialities. Our wide selection of beverages rounds off the diverse offer. A special highlight is the panorama terrace with a wonderful view across the dunes and the Baltic Sea.