The murmur of the waves, the soft sand between your toes, the warmth of the sun on your skin, the smell of the ocean, and the taste of salt water on your lips. The beautiful view of a seemingly endless ocean, and miles of beaches dotted with wicker beach chairs. That’s what a holiday at Weissenhäuser Strand is like! With our wicker beach beds, your downtime at the beach will turn into an exceptional experience. You can sleep directly on the beach and enjoy the Baltic Sea when the beach is empty, and the ocean is wonderfully quiet and serene.
The comfortable wicker beach beds are 1.30 m x 2.40 m and therefore wider and longer than standard beach chairs. The bed linens are ready for your use in the wicker beach bed and the cover can be pulled back so that you can fully relax in and enjoy your personal bed by the ocean. If the wind picks up and the dunes and the sea bridge no longer provide adequate protection, you can simply close the cover. The two portholes on the sides allow you to continue to enjoy the view.
The wicker beach bed won first place in the 2016 German Tourism Prize as well as the Audience Award (presented by the “Tourism Agency Schleswig-Holstein”).
- Can be booked from May to October directly at the information desk located next to the check-in counter
- Wicker beach beds are available from 5 p.m. – 10 a.m. the next morning
- Incl. breakfast in the restaurant sonnenrose
Travel period B (01.05.2022 – 23.06.2022, 28.08.2022 – 30.09.2022)
- €39.00 per person per night (hotel guests)
- €49.00 per person per night (non-hotel guests)
Travel period C (24.06.2022 – 28.08.2022)
- €49.00 per person per night (hotel guests)
- €59.00 per person per night (non-hotel guests)
We wish you a wonderful night under the stars.
- These offers are limited. They are only valid for new bookings and are subject to availability. Existing bookings cannot be changed. This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- All information without guarantee. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions. All information subject to change.