Beginning on Monday 14 June 2021, the state mandate of Schleswig-Holstein will permit us to open the Subtropical Aqua Park under the adherence to certain conditions.
We take hygiene standards very seriously. Therefore, at Weissenhäuser Strand — due to the applicable hygiene measures defined by the state — we have adapted to the situation in order to provide you with a relaxing and happy holiday while ensuring the best possible safety standards.
Below, we have collected all of the relevant information concerning your visit to the Subtropical Aqua Park:
Opening hours: 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Swimming time: 3 hours at a time (incl. changing times)
- Guests of the Holiday & Resort Park: € 12.50 per adult and € 12.50 per child.
- Day guests: € 23.50 per adult and € 15.50 per child.
- We kindly request that guests of the Holiday & Resort Park change into their swimwear prior to arriving in order to avoid contacts in the changing areas as well as to reduce waiting times.
Guests: Guests of the Holiday & Resort Park and ****Strandhotel as well as day guests.
Rules for admission:
- Admission is only permitted with a negative COVID test (not older than 24 hours). All persons who have either recovered from COVID or who have been vaccinated as well as children under the age of 6 do not require a negative test.
- Day guests: Please register using the LUCA app.
- Hotel guests: Please have your room key / key card and/or service pass with you for verification of identity.
Payment: contact-free, card payments requested
General hygiene requirements:
At the entrance to the Subtropical Aqua Park, a sign will inform you about the applicable house and hygiene rules. Upon entering the premises of the Subtropical Aqua Park, you are obligated to adhere to these hygiene rules and requirements. The adherence to these requirements will be regularly monitored by the Weissenhäuser Strand staff members. Our staff members have been authorized to point out any disregard for these rules. In the event of multiple violations, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
The following rules must be taken seriously and must be followed at all times. This ensures that we can provide you with a safe and carefree swimming experience.
- Please always maintain a safe social distance of 1.5 meters
- In the Subtropical Aqua Park, you are required to wear an approved face mask on all access routes up to the changing rooms. Approved face masks are medical masks (DIN EN 14683:2019-10) or FFP2 masks (DIN EN 149:2001) as well as KN95/N95 masks. Cloth face masks or self-made masks are not permitted.
- You may remove your face mask in the changing area.
- When leaving the pool area, you are again required to wear an approved face mask once you have left the changing room.
- All persons ages 6 and older are required to wear a face mask.
- In the entrance way to the Subtropical Aqua Park as well as in the access area to the changing rooms, a short film will provide additional information as to what hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
- You are required to adhere to the system of one-way traffic.
- Hand sanitizers are located at selected areas throughout the Subtropical Aqua Park.
- Frequently touched surfaces (handrails, loungers, door knobs, etc.) are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- For the available sitting and lounging areas, the required social distance must be observed.
- Reduced number of available showers
Thank you very much for your understanding.
We hope you have a relaxing stay.
Your Weissenhäuser Strand Team
Last updated: Monday 28 June 2021