Beginning on Monday, 8 June 2020, the state regulations of Schleswig-Holstein will permit us to fully open Adventure Jungle Land (Abenteuer Dschungelland) under certain conditions.
We take hygiene standards SERIOUSLY. Therefore, due to the applicable hygiene regulations, at Weissenhäuser Strand we have taken the necessary measures to conform to this new situation and to provide you with a relaxing holiday while offering you the best possible safety.
Here is a summary of the most important information pertaining to your visit to Adventure Jungle Land:
Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Guests: Holiday and Resort Park and ****Strandhotel guests as well as day guests
Duration of visit: max. 3 hours daily
Number of guests: max. 250 persons simultaneously in ADL including the interior restaurant (Hapa Hapa) Please pay attention to the traffic light system (green, yellow, orange) located to the right of the entrance.
- Hotel guests: € 10.00 per person when paying at the Adventure Jungle Land
- Day guests: € 11.00 per person (Mon.-Fri.), € 13.00 per person (Sat., Sun., and bank holidays)
- The contact information of all guests who have the Recreational Ticket is collected electronically via the admission bracelets. Please log in at the cashier terminal after you have arrived at Adventure Jungle Land.
- Upon entering the premises of Adventure Jungle Land, day guests must fill in a form as well as provide their complete personal contact information.
Payment: Contact-free, cashless payments are preferred
General hygiene policies:
In the entrance area of Adventure Jungle Land, we have provided information pertaining to the applicable house and hygiene rules. Upon entering Adventure Jungle Land, you are obligated to adhere to the posted hygiene measures. Weissenhäuser Strand employees will monitor our guests' adherence to these regulations and policies. Our employees are authorised to draw your attention to any failure to comply with the rules. In case of multiple violations, the employees are entitled to expel you from the hotel premises.
The following regulations must be taken seriously and must be followed at all times so that we can ensure that you enjoy a carefree adventure:
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in all areas of Adventure Jungle Land.
- Please always maintain a safe social distance of 1.5 metres (approx. 5-6 feet)
- Should you have to wait in the cashier area, the minimum social distance has been visibly indicated through appropriate markings on the floor. The entry and exit to the cashier area of Adventure Jungle Land has a common access route. All guests must wear face masks in this area. Furthermore, separate lanes are also signposted by floor markings.
- Inside of Adventure Jungle Land, the various routes are also marked so that contact points to other guests are avoided wherever possible.
- Some of the playing facilities in Adventure Jungle Land are limited to a maximum number of guests. Please understand that this may lead to increased waiting times.
- Both the high-rope garden and the climbing wall must be reserved in advance: This can be done on-site at the info counter.
- There are public seating areas as well as seating in the “Hapa Hapa” restaurant.
- Hand sanitation dispensers have been placed at the entrances to the individual playground areas so that hand sanitation must take place prior to entering and upon leaving the individual playgrounds.
- Surfaces that are frequently touched (seating, tables, handrails, doorknobs, etc.) are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- In the sanitary facilities, you will be advised to keep the required minimum distance. In addition, above the wash basins we have posted explanations regarding the effective hand sanitation procedure.
- For playing facilities without any direct admission control, guests will be advised of the maximal permissible number of persons so that guests will be personally responsible for complying with the regulations. The employees will monitor the proper usage on an ongoing basis.
Download information here.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your Weissenhäuser Strand Team
Last update: 06 June 2020.
All information is subject to change.