At the entrance to Adventure Jungle Land, a sign will inform you about the applicable house and hygiene rules. Upon entering the premises of Adventure Jungle Land, you are obligated to adhere to these hygiene measures. The adherence to these measures will be regularly monitored by the Weissenhäuser Strand staff members. Our staff members have been authorized to point out any disregard for these rules. In the event of multiple violations, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.
Guests: Guests of the Holiday & Resort Park and ****Strandhotel as well as day guests.
Duration: A maximum visit of 3 hours
- Hotel guests: € 10.00 per person
- Day guests:
- € 11.00 per person (Monday to Friday)
- € 13.00 (School holidays, weekends, holidays, travel Season C)
- Charge for an overstay: € 2.00 per hour and per person
Rules for admission:
- Admission is only permitted with a negative COVID test (not older than 24 hours). All recovered or vaccinated persons as well as children under the age of 6 do not require a negative test.
- Day guests: Please register using the LUCA app.
- Hotel guests: Please have your room key / key card and/or service pass with you for identity verification.
Access to the jungle restaurant:
- Hotel guests: Under presentation of the room key you may be able to sit inside as well as outside area.
- Day guests: Currently we can only offer seating in the outdoor area of the Jungle Restaurant. We ask for your understanding.
The following rules must be taken seriously and must be followed at all times. This ensures that we can provide you with a safe and carefree holiday:
- In all areas of Adventure Jungle Land, you are required to wear an approved face mask. Approved face masks are medical masks (DIN EN 14683:2019-10) or FFP2 masks (DIN EN 149:2001) as well as KN95/N95 masks. Cloth face masks or self-made masks are not permitted.
- All persons ages 6 and over are required to wear a face mask.
- The face mask must cover both the nose and mouth.
- Please maintain a safe social distance of 1.5 meters.
- In the waiting area in front of the cash desk, visible floor markings indicate the minimum social distances.
- The entrance and exit to the cash desk at Adventure Jungle Land has a common access route. All guests are required to wear their mask in this area. Furthermore, separate tracks are signposted with visible floor markings.
- Inside Adventure Jungle Land, the various routes are also made visible with separate floor markings, so that contact to other guests is kept to a minimum.
- The individual activities/playing options in Adventure Jungle Land are limited to a maximum number of guests. Please understand that this may result in longer waiting times.
- You must pre-register for the climbing wall, the high-rope gardens, badminton and table tennis. To do so, please come to the info desk at Adventure Jungle Land.
- Public seating areas and the seating at the ”Hapa Hapa” bistro are available to our guests.
Download information here.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
We hope you have a relaxing stay.
Your Weissenhäuser Strand Team
Last updated: Monday, 28 June 2021.