- Upon entering the premises, each visitor recognises the provisions of these House Rules.
- Tickets for the one-time visit lose their validity upon leaving the facility.
- Bringing and consuming food or beverages in the facility is prohibited. Eating and drinking is only permitted in the food court areas.
- Feeding koi carps and birds is only permitted using feed available on the premises.
- The use of the facilities as well as the sporting and gaming equipment is performed at your own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- The containers received at the counter must be left in the food court area.
- No liability or replacement is assumed for any lost items.
- Please return all found items to the information desk.
- Upon the use by school classes, associations or other organisations, the teacher or group leader must assume the full responsibility for their group. He or she is responsible for ensuring that the group adheres to the House Rules.
- Guests who repeatedly or seriously violate the House Rules can be expelled from the facility.
- In case a guest is expelled from the facility, the price of admission is not reimbursed.
- The notice boards and the instructions provided by the supervisory personnel must be followed.
- Pets are not allowed.
Have fun at Abenteuer Dschungelland!
Last updated: October 2017